There is something magical about knowing when a chore will end. Having a timeline helps our mind focus and get the task done.
This series of 15-ish minute monthly assignments is meant to help you concentrate and get a tiny area of your home or life decluttered and organized.
These are tasks that most people need to do from time to time.
Schedule your health appointments for the year
It seems like taking the time to make important health checkups is pretty much always left to the very last thing on my To Do List; which means they often don’t get booked for months.
I bet a lot of you are the same.
In keeping with this month’s theme of love and self-care, let’s get those health checkups booked for the year.
Get your supplies ready:
- Planner or calendar
Here we go!
1. Find all appropriate phone numbers or scheduling app from your providers … Google is your friend!
2. Get your planner ready, or a calendar on another device than your phone since you’ll be using it to talk.
3. Set a timer for 15 minutes.
4. Book as many appointments as you can in 15 minutes, for yourself and other family members as needed.
If, like my husband, you can only book health checkups with your doctor within 90 days of the appointment, and it’s not time to do it now, add a reminder to your planner or calendar to check this task off your list when the time comes.
5. Make sure you have everything written down and visible for all family members concerned. You can send them an invite from your calendar so they add the appointment directly in their phone.
6. Add a reminder in your phone, planner or calendar to do this at the same time next year.
Health Checkup List
- Specialists like OBGYN
- Eye Exam
- Blood Tests
- Chiropractor / Physiotherapy / Acupuncturist / Naturopath
- Therapist of your choice
- Life Coach
- Coffee or Dinner date with a friend
- Massage Therapy – Yes I put this one in mental health, because my mood gets a shot of happy when I get a massage.
And if you need a little pampering:
- Manicure / Pedicure
- Facial – Oooh I haven’t had one of those in forevah!
- Spa Day – Professional or your own DIY at home
- Float session – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isolation_tank Such a cool experience, a must try at least once!
- Pet Groomer
There you go, all done!