Welcome to Mostly Organized and thank you so much for stopping by.
What if you could get to the IMPORTANT STUFF, instead of the urgent items? Click below for inspiration to get you started.
1. Try a Brain Dump to get clear on what’s essential.
2. Get inspired to do less, have less and enjoy your life more.
3. Challenge your beliefs about how organized you can be.
Wouldn’t it be great if the chaos and stress in your life didn’t come from your own making? Check these posts for tips on how to simplify your life.
1. Set a night routine so you go through your mornings like a breeze.
2. Getting dressed in the morning is stressing you out? Declutter your closet.
3. Check out my house maintenance schedule.
Planning a BIG MOVE soon? Don’t miss these posts.
2. Decluttering to sell Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3.
Learn about me, my story and this blog?
1. Get to know me and my dreams.
2. A little bit about my story (and why I think systems are the best).
3. And why Mostly Organized.